Smith, Michael

Thursday, 5 November 1992

Dáil Éireann Debate
Vol. 424 No. 10

First Page Previous Page Page of 124 Next Page Last Page

Supplementary Estimates, 1992. - Confidence in Government: Motion (Resumed).

May I begin by saying it was an honour to serve in the Government led by the Taoiseach, Deputy Reynolds, over the past nine months. He is a man who seeks consensus. We all had an opportunity to give...More Button

Ceisteanna — Questions. Written Answers. - Carrickmines (Dublin) Sewerage Scheme.

Was asked: when he received the revised design for the Carrickmines Sewerage Scheme, County Dublin from Dublin County Council; and when he intends to make a decision on the revised design.More Button

Since revised documentation for this scheme, received in my Department on 29 July 1992, was incomplete, Dublin County Council have been requested to submit further information. I hope to complete th...More Button

Ceisteanna — Questions. Written Answers. - Grant Payment.

Was asked: the reason for the delay in the payment of a grant for the provision of a water supply to a person (details supplied) in County Galway.More Button

The results of chemical and bacteriological tests on the proposed source are awaited by my Department. When these are received, the proposal will be considered further.More Button

Ceisteanna — Questions. Written Answers. - Celbridge (Kildare) Traffic Management.

Was asked: if his attention has been drawn to the traffic and parking management proposals submitted by Kildare County Council for Celbridge, County Kildare; if he has received a request for funding for the prop...More Button

These proposals relate to non-national roads and the cost of implementing them falls to be financed from Kildare County Council's own resources supplemented by the discretionary grants provided annual...More Button

Ceisteanna — Questions. Written Answers. - Grant Payments.

Was asked: if a further £1,000 is payable by way of a new house grant to a person (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter.More Button

Ceisteanna — Questions. Written Answers. - Kildare Sewerage Treatment Plant.

Was asked: , having regard to his reply to Parliamentary Question No. 366 of 7 October 1992, his views on the fact that more than a year has elapsed since he contacted Kildare County Council requesting a report ...More Button

Responsibility both for this treatment plant and for responding to my Department's request rests with Kildare County Council. I am however arranging for this and earlier relevant Parliamentary questi...More Button

Ceisteanna — Questions. Written Answers. - Waste Disposal.

Was asked: the basis for his estimate of national arisings of toxic waste at 60,000 tons and for his claim that 70 per cent of solvents are recycled; the position regarding the other 30 per cent; and if he will ...More Button

The estimated annual total of 60,000 tonnes of toxic and dangerous waste and the 70 per cent recovery level for solvent wastes referred to in reply to Question No. 153 of 28 October 1992 were compiled...More Button

Ceisteanna — Questions. Written Answers. - Seminar on Waste.

Was asked: if he will supply Deputy Garland with an invitation list and attendance list for the consultation seminar on waste (details supplied) held in July 1992.More Button

I have arranged to send the information directly to the Deputy.More Button


Last Updated: 22/05/2011 12:54:31 First Page Previous Page Page of 124 Next Page Last Page